SNF Annual Reports - exceptions

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 7 10:30:40 PDT 2004

Greetings labmembers!

As was just pointed out to me, labmembers whose projects have been
generously sponsored by the CIS New User Grants program are exempt from
the SNF Annual Report requirement, since they've already turned in
reports.  So, let me repeat now:  If you're a labmember for less than
three months or have received and turned in a report for the CIS New
User Grant, you do NOT have to turn in an annual report (although again,
you are more than welcome to contribute!)

For everyone else who's been active in the lab over the past calendar
year, we know that you are very busy, but please understand that these
reports are very important to us and we do try to make it so that it is
not a large burden.  We'll gladly work with you to help fulfill this
requirement.

On behalf of the SNF staff, thanks for your attention --

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu