Reminder: Annual Reports!

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 29 07:33:47 PDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that annual reports are due Oct. 1.  For info, check
out:  http://snf.stanford.edu/Labmembers/AnnualReports.html

And as much as I hate to be "bad cop", I can't help but see that there
may be an opportunity here to solve another serious problem we have:  a
month-long waiting list of people requesting lab storage bins.  And
maybe I'm a bit unreasonable, but it seems to me that if a labmember has
a storage bin in the lab, but can't be bothered to provide a slide, then
perhaps this person doesn't really have a genuine need for a lab bin?
Please, unless you're in one of the exempt groups (new labmember, CIS
New User Grant recipient, ME342 class member), please keep those slides
(or maybe lab bins?) coming...

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu