particle suspension

Rostam Dinyari rostam at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 1 22:47:55 PST 2005

Hi,

I have a sample of one kind of cell (about 5 micron in diameter) and I'd
like to mix them with a suspension of particles of any diameter range
between 100nm-10microns. Any particle in this range will work for me and
they need not to be something special; I just would like to look at them in
a definite machine (FACS). However, the solvent should be something which
lets the cells be alive (not acetone or ...). So, I'm wondering if you have
any suspension which you don't need or an idea that how I may provide some
amount for myself.

Thanks,
Rostam