scrap chips

Vincenzo Lordi vlordi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:43:13 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am performing some ribbon bonding tests and was wondering if anyone
has any scrap chips they could donate with close to the following
specs. Commercially-fab'd CMOS (e.g., National) chips may be the
closest thing, if anyone has some old scraps. Ideally, I would want:
700um thick Si, TiN-coated Al pads 75-150um wide, pads 20-40um from
chip edge, 1-3um (polyimide) passivation layer surrounding pads. I
don't care what's on the rest of the chip.

If you might have something close, please email me, and I'll try to
determine if it could be useful for me.

Thanks,
-Vince