anyone has spare wafers with thermal oxide?

Ankur Jain ankurjn at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 25 10:09:18 PDT 2005

Hello labmembers,
 I need two or three 4 inch Si wafers with thermal oxide grown on them for
an etch rate characterization experiment. If you have any 4 inch Silicon
wafer with thermal oxide on it that you are not going to use, I would
appreciate it if you could donate it to me. I can buy you equivalent blank
Silicon wafers.
 Oxide thickness of 1.0 microns or more would be ideal, though I could use
thinner ones too. Its fine if the wafer is gold contaminated.

Please email me back if you can help.

thanks,

Ankur.

ANKUR JAIN
Graduate Student
Microscale Heat Transfer Laboratories         Residence:
Room 201, Building 530                        126 Blackwelder Ct, Apt 902
Stanford, CA-94305                            Stanford, CA - 94305
Ph: 650-736-0044                              Cell Ph: 650-799-8986
http://www.stanford.edu/~ankurjn