Announcement: Rashid Zia, Doctoral Defense

Rashid Zia zia at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 27 15:12:33 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I will be defending my dissertation this Friday morning.  Please attend if you are interested.

Thanks,
Rashid.

Department of Electrical Engineering
University Ph.D. Dissertation Defense

Speaker : Rashid Zia (Advisor : Prof. Mark L. Brongersma)
Title : “Resolving the Subwavelength Transport of Light: Surface Polariton Optics and Near-Field Microscopy”