Next SNF User's Meeting: July 21, 4-5pm CIS Conference Room
Alissa M. Fitzgerald
amf at amfitzgerald.com
Fri Jul 8 12:18:51 PDT 2005
There will be a SNF user's meeting on Thursday July 21st, from 4-5pm in the
CIS conference room.
All are welcome to attend.
This is intended to be a town-hall style meeting, where users can meet to
discuss important lab issues, exchange information, and make suggestions.
The lab is a community, make sure your voice is heard.
Tentative Agenda (suggestions are welcome, please email me)
- New moderator introduction
- Upcoming furnace shutdown and second sourcing options
- Batch consolidation services
- Committee representation for industrial users
- Ideas for future meetings, such as vendor/sales presentations, etc.
Hope to see you there!
Alissa M. Fitzgerald, Ph.D.
A.M. Fitzgerald & Associates, LLC
Technical Consulting Services
MEMS | Materials | Sensor Systems
655 Skyway Suite 118
San Carlos, CA 94070
(650) 592-6100 tel/fax
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the labmembers