MITCNC Semiconductor Entrepreneurship Summer Mixer, Thur July 21 6pm, Palo Alto

Alissa M. Fitzgerald amf at amfitzgerald.com
Mon Jul 11 13:33:37 PDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I thought this event might be of interest to you.

Regards,
Alissa

Please join the MIT Club of Northern California and Cooley Godward for an
evening of networking over good food and drinks with fellow semiconductor
industry enthusiasts at Cooley's open-air courtyard in Palo Alto.

This will be a great opportunity for entrepreneurs, industry professionals,
VCs, service providers and others in the semiconductor community to relax,
share ideas and reflect on topics discussed at our previous events.

We thank you for your continuing support and look forward to seeing you.

RSVP is required. Please reply online. Light hors d'oeuvres and drinks will
be served, and there is no charge to attend. Free parking is available.

This event is open to the public.

RSVP: http://www.mitcnc.org/www/Events_Print.asp?EventID=1138