Your help please!!!

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 15 07:13:38 PDT 2005

Hello everyone --

As you know, we receive significant support from NSF through the NNIN.
Every year, NSF asks for a list of publications showing work which makes
use of any of the NNIN facilities as they, understandably, want to know
that the NNIN funds are put to good use.

We are asking for your help -- please, please, please send us citations
of your publications (journal articles, conference
presentations/proceedings, book chapters) that are in press or have
issued over the last two years.  As you know, the most valuable currency
of any research organization is the quality, depth, and breadth of its
research publications (and the most valuable asset -- its researchers).
This will take only a few minutes of your time, but would mean a great
deal for this lab and our lab community.

You can email either me or Paul Rissman (rissman at snf.stanford.edu).
Electronic versions of any publications would be great, but we'd be
quite happy just with the citation.

Many thanks for your attention --

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu