citation help

Paul Rissman rissman at stanford.edu
Sun Jul 17 11:53:21 PDT 2005

Hi All,

Thanks to all of you who sent Mary your SNF related publications since
1/1/2004.  If you have not already sent your citations, to save me time
editing your submission, can you please send them to me directly in the
following format?

name, "title", Journal, Volume, first page (year).

for example

C.-H. Lu, G. M. T. Wong, M. D. Deal, W. Tsai, P. Majhi, C. O. Chui, M. R.
Visokay, J. J. Chambers, L. Colombo, B. M. Clemens, and Y. Nishi,
"Characteristics and Mechanism of Tunable Work Function Gate Electrodes
Using a Bilayer Metal Structure on SiO2 and HfO2,"IEEE Electron Device
Lett., 26,445 (2005).

By the way, please ensure that you include the following at the end of your
publications whenever possible:

"Work was performed in part at the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility of
NNIN supported by National Science Foundation under Grant ECS-9731293."

Thanks again for all your help,

Paul