LDD26W Shortage - Please Conserve

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 20 09:41:54 PDT 2005

Labmembers,

Please conserve LDD26W our photoresist developer.

It has just came to our attention we are down to 2 gallons of LDD26W
Developer.  This is the major developer used in the facility.  Our typical
usage is on the order of 5 gallons per day.  We have charged the SVG
developer tracks, so we are OK for today.  The expected shipment date is
Friday, so the concern is for Thursday and part of the day Friday.

Needless to say, we are working on getting the delivery moved up.