Vapor HF etch rate at wbnitride

Wibool Piyawattanametha wibool at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 2 08:51:03 PDT 2005

Hi Kevin,

The etch rates depend on the types of oxide, size of the chamber,
temperature, etc.  Please see the attached paper.  I have not done it here
but I did it in my old school.  Please take an extreme caution while doing
this etching.

Best,

WP

Wibool Piyawattanametha, Ph.D.
Stanford University
Departments of Applied Physics, Biological Sciences, and Pediatrics
James H. Clark Center (Bio-X) - Room W080
318 Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Telephone: (650) 725-4097