Chemical clean out

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 8 13:52:53 PDT 2005

Hello all,

Please ...please take a few minutes and check the yellow cabinets for
any nonstandard material you have in there. The cabinets  have passed
the status of being  full  long time a go. We need to clean up and make
room for few new labmembers whom patiently been waiting for space. I
would appreciate if you do it by Monday  6/13 other wise,  I will
cleanup and I will charge you my time for any old and expired bottles
that I find and get rid of.
Any help is greatly appreciated and be considered  as community help.

mahnaz