Campus wide power outage

Dick Crane rcrane at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 17 09:09:18 PDT 2005

Fab users:

At 0637 this morning, Friday, June 17, we experienced a campus wide
electrical power outage which lasted until 0750. Aside from emergency
power circuit users (exhaust air, neutralizer, toxic gas system, some
lighting), the fab was totally shut down. We are now in the process of
turning equipment back on and running qual tests. As of 0900 wet benches
are up, most furnaces are up (but need qual test), most etchers are up,
most metal dep tools are down for cryo regens, almost all tools in litho
are up, Hitachi ebeam and Raith are down. Coral status does not reflect
tool status at the moment but will within an hour.

Thank you for your patience,

Dick