LOL2000 question

Vikram Mukundan mvikram at
Sat May 14 09:46:57 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to pattern gold on silicon with a lift-off process. I have features etched in my wafer varying between 15-50 mic deep. When I try to spin LOL2000 after HMDS prime, I notice that I dont get a conformal coating on the devices.

I had a similar problem with PR earlier and eventually found I needed to have atleast 7 mic resist to prevent it from running off the trenches.

Has anyone seen this problem or has any recommendations? Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.