Feature uniformity examination

Randal Grow randalg at gmail.com
Wed May 18 20:40:25 PDT 2005

I think biologists use something called NIH Image to count cells and
particles. Maybe that would work for you.


On 5/18/05, Li-Wen Chang <lwchang at stanford.edu> wrote:
> Dear labmembers: 
> I have a feature of hexagonal array of holes in polystyrene film such as the
> attached image. 
> I would like to get the diameter of each hole and hole to hole spacing out
> of the image to examine the spatial uniformity. 
> Does anyone know any software that may help? 
> Thank you in advance. 
> Li-Wen Chang 

Randy Grow
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Applied Physics
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-4090

rgrow at stanford.edu
(650) 387-2588 (cell)
(650) 725-9156 (lab)

More information about the labmembers mailing list