zygo dynamic measurement

Wibool Piyawattanametha wibool at stanford.edu
Thu May 19 09:09:48 PDT 2005

Hi All,

My old lab (which is not here) has a machine called "laser Doppler
vibrometer" from Polytech PI.  It can measure dynamic responses of a
diaphragms or torsional mirrors.   I am wondering whether if any labs here
have similar machines.

Thanks.

WP

Wibool Piyawattanametha, Ph.D.
Stanford University
Departments of Biological Sciences, Applied Physics, and Pediatrics
James H. Clark Center (Bio-X) - Room W080
318 Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Telephone: (650) 725-4097
Fax: (650) 724-5805