Feature uniformity examination

Wibool Piyawattanametha wibool at stanford.edu
Thu May 19 12:15:35 PDT 2005

It is "imagej".

See it at:


Good luck


Wibool Piyawattanametha, Ph.D.
Stanford University
Departments of Biological Sciences, Applied Physics, and Pediatrics
James H. Clark Center (Bio-X) - Room W080
318 Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305
Telephone: (650) 725-4097
Fax: (650) 724-5805
Mobile: (949) 228-0771

-----Original Message-----
From: Randal Grow [mailto:randalg at gmail.com] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:40 PM
To: Li-Wen Chang
Cc: labmembers at snf.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: Feature uniformity examination

I think biologists use something called NIH Image to count cells and
particles. Maybe that would work for you.


On 5/18/05, Li-Wen Chang <lwchang at stanford.edu> wrote:
> Dear labmembers: 
> I have a feature of hexagonal array of holes in polystyrene film such as
> attached image. 
> I would like to get the diameter of each hole and hole to hole spacing out
> of the image to examine the spatial uniformity. 
> Does anyone know any software that may help? 
> Thank you in advance. 
> Li-Wen Chang 

Randy Grow
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Applied Physics
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-4090

rgrow at stanford.edu
(650) 387-2588 (cell)
(650) 725-9156 (lab)

More information about the labmembers mailing list