PhD Oral Defense, Ozgur Sahin

Ozgur Sahin sahin at stanford.edu
Fri May 20 13:58:05 PDT 2005

Dear Labmembers,

I will defend my PhD thesis this Tuesday. It is on a nanomechanical sensor
for single molecule level biomolecular recognition and material
charcterization. It involves micromachined devices, as well. I'd be happy
to see you there. Date, time, and location are given below.

Thanks,

Ozgur

PHD ORAL DEFENSE

Thesis title: Harmonic Force Microscope: A new tool for biomolecular
identification and material characterization based on nanomechanical
measurements.

Speaker: Ozgur Sahin
Department of Electrical Engineering