Fwd: ISTFA 2005 in San Jose Complimentary Pass

Junxian Fu junxian at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 7 15:49:15 PST 2005

----- Forwarded message from Jason Fu <Jfu at exponent.com> -----
    Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:44:43 -0800
    From: Jason Fu <Jfu at exponent.com>
 Subject: ISTFA 2005 in San Jose Complimentary Pass
      To: harris_grp at snowmass.stanford.edu

Hi,

31st International Symposium for Testing and Failure Analysis (Sponsored
by EDFAS, electronic device failure analysis society) is in San Jose
McEnery Convention Center Nov 6-10. The exposition is starting from
tomorrow, Nov. 8-9.

I have a bunch of complimentary expo passes. If you are interested in
failure analysis community, it is a good opportunity to attend the
exposition.
Let me know if you need one. I will be hosting Exponent's booth (101).
Just give me a call and I will give you the pass at the conference.

Please feel free to forward the email to the people who might be
interested.

Regards,
Junxian

Junxian (Jason) Fu, PhD
Senior Engineer, Electrical Enginnering Practice
Exponent Failure Analysis Associates, Inc.
jfu at exponent.com
(O) 650-688-6911
(cell) 650-305-9140

----- End forwarded message -----