Lost Wafer Holder for KOH Etch --- Still Missing!

Pei-Chen Su peichen at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 11 15:59:50 PST 2005

Dear labmembers,

We are still having trouble looking for our 4" wafer holder for Si wet
etching. I attach again the picture of a similar one. The missing one looks
same to the one in the picture except the handle is slightly different.

This holder was ordered from a German company with the company AMMT on it. I
believe that when it was missing, the body of the holder, the top-cover, six
screws, together with 1 spare screw and 3 spare O-rings, were all put inside
a zip bag.

Since this is such a pricy piece and we use this holder heavily, we really
really hope that this missing holder can come back to us. Although it's been
missing for 2 months, we would still greatly appreciate that if you can help
us find it.

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,
Pei-Chen