SNF Workshop on Oct. 20: From Prototype to Product

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 3 12:02:44 PDT 2005

Hi everyone --

Just a reminder that the P2P ("Prototype to Product") workshop will be
held here on Thursday, Oct. 20, from 8:30 am to 5 pm.  For more
information about the program, check the website at:
http://snf.stanford.edu/Labmembers/P2PDay.html

The event is free to SNF labmembers and members of the Stanford
community (everyone from outside the SNF and Stanford communities is
welcome as well, although we do ask for a nominal registration fee to
help cover the cost of holding this event).  Space is limited
(basically, to the size of the CISX Auditorium -- and we are already
half-full now), so we recommend preregistering.  If you're a labmember,
just send me an email with your Coral login to register.

Hope to see you there!

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu