Reminder: Oct. 20 Workshop -- From Prototype to Product

Mary Tang mtang at
Tue Oct 11 07:58:32 PDT 2005

Hi everyone --

Just yet another reminder that the P2P ("Prototype to Product") workshop will be held here on Thursday, Oct. 20, from 8:30 am to 5 pm.  For more
information about the program, check the website at:

The event is free to SNF labmembers and members of the Stanford community (everyone from outside the SNF and Stanford communities is
welcome as well, although we do ask for a nominal registration fee to help cover the cost of holding this event).  Space is limited
(to the size of the CISX Auditorium -- and we are 3/4 now), so we recommend preregistering.  If you're a labmember,just send me an email with your Coral login to register.

Hope to see you there!

mtang at