Lost Wafer Holder for KOH Etch

Kevin Crabb kcrabb at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 14 13:38:39 PDT 2005

Hello All,
I have lost/misplaced a 4" wafer holder used to protect the backside of a
wafer during KOH silicon etching.  The holder was last seen 2-3 weeks ago;
it was most likely left on the bench across from wet bench general.  It is
not in any of the Lost and Found bins.  If you have seen this holder, please
let me know.  I've attached a picture of a similar holder, so you can see
what it looks like. Although it seems like a simple piece, it comes from
Europe and costs several thousand dollars, so helping me find it would be
greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Kevin
kcrabb at stanford.edu