Reminder: P2P Workshop, this Thursday

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 18 13:14:00 PDT 2005

Hi everyone --

Just a reminder that the P2P Workshop is this Thursday, starring our very
own Eric Perozziello (moderating the morning session -- now have any of us
ever seen him here before 11 am?  This may be your only chance...) and
Alissa Fitzgerald (who will be persuading our afternoon panelists to
divulge their deepest, darkest secrets about tech transfer.)

We're not quite full, and have room for a few more.  We'll be taking
registrations at the door, in case of no-shows.  Remember -- it's free to
you and open to the public, so your non-SNF friends and collaborators are
also welcome.  More info at:
http://snf.stanford.edu/Labmembers/P2PDay.html

Hope to see you there -- it'll be fun!

Mary