Reminder: SNF User's Meeting - Thursday, Oct 27, 4-5pm, CIS 101

Alissa M. Fitzgerald amf at amfitzgerald.com
Mon Oct 24 14:46:52 PDT 2005

Hello Labmembers,

There will be a SNF user's meeting on Thursday, Oct 27th, from 4-5 pm, in
CIS 101.  All are welcome to attend and you are strongly encouraged to come
if you have input on any of the agenda items.

Agenda

-Process monitoring.  If you have input or concerns about process control
issues, please be sure to attend this meeting.  We are going to start by
scoping the problem so we can give constructive input to the SNF staff.

-Spec Mat information dissemination - continue discussion

-Need for a SNF Policies page on website: several key user issues need
official clarification, particularly how fees are handled for aborted/failed
runs due to equipment failure.

-Equipment status update: furnace issues, particles, cleanliness, planned
release dates for new tools

-Problems/concerns/suggestions

Hope to see you there!

Regards,