Gowning Room Cleanup

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 27 13:18:19 PDT 2005

Hi everyone --

It's time for bunnysuit clean up!  And, as you may have noticed walking
into the gowning room, we're trying something new this month....

If you would like to keep your bunnysuit and hanger for the month of
October, please take one bright orange tyrap (available at the gowning
room entrance) and tie it LOOSELY around the neck of your hanger.
Please make sure it is visible.  If you don't think you'll need your
suit for October, don't do anything (although, if you could remove your
own suit and hanger, it would save us the bother...)

We're planning to go through the suits next Tuesday, so please have your
bright orange tyrap (if you want to keep your suit) on your hanger by
Monday, Oct. 3.

Thanks!

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu