Annual CIS/CISX/SNF Building Party -- Postponed to 12/15/06!

Mary Tang mtang at
Mon Dec 4 12:42:36 PST 2006

Hi everyone --

Many apologies...  due to a scheduling conflict, we are postponing the
building/lab-wide annual party.  (It turns out that Marilyn had long ago
scheduled an art reception for same afternoon -- and although I'm sure
all our partygoers appreciate fine art, it just didn't seem quite
courteous to our guest artists to be sweeping up chips off the floor
just as their event gets underway...)

So, we've rescheduled for the following Friday, Dec. 15, at 2 pm.
Everyone in CIS/CISX or SNF is welcome.  There will be snacks, games,
and a chance to chat -- and if you'd like to bring a special holiday
treat to share, it would be especially welcome.

Hope to see you all there!

Your CIS and SNF staff

mtang at