Yellow cabinets

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 17 16:48:56 PST 2006

Hello all,

Please follow the labeling  of the chemicals in all the yellow
cabinets.  This morning I found few nonstandard chemical bottles among
the SU8 bottles . You may not mix things around. All the nonstandard
small chemicals should go to the small yellow cabinet, except all the
SU8 chemicals which will be kept on the top shelf of the big yellow
cabinet.  Follow direction, can not get any easier than it is . Do not
give me any opportunity to get rid of your chemicals just because is in
the wrong spot.

mahnaz