YES OVen

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 22 09:46:06 PST 2006

Hello all,

We found brunet resist in the YES oven this morning  although Mario
tried hard to get it off;  you will see the residue of it in the system.
Wafers with resist or any sort of polymer are not allowed in the YES
oven, period.
If you need to go in the oven you have the 90 C and 110 C oven and
Mahnaz's Oven and not mentioning 6 other hot plates in the litho area.
If you are confused ask me , I will answer it for you.
Can some one tell me what is going on?
Between Mary and I at least one email comes out daily about some mischief.
HELP ME, I am not able to handle this any more.
Mario and I trying very hard to keep as many equipments up as possible
and  I found this kind of behavior unfair.

mahnaz