Fire Extinguisher Training

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 25 09:54:49 PST 2006

Greetings labmembers!

Gee, I'm surprised at everyone's enthusiasm for fire extinguisher training -
 (and I'm sure it's because we all take our community responsibilities very
seriously -- not at all because we'd enjoy a good fire.)  The response has
been great -- we not only filled up the remaining spots in this next
session, but have enough to schedule another one.

If you emailed me and received an email confirming your registration for the
class on March 8, then you are registered (you'll receive a reminder a day
or two in advance -- and if you can't make it, please let me know.)

If you emailed me, but haven't received a confirmation email, I've just put
your name on the list for the next session.  I'll send another email out to
you later this week, once a date/time is confirmed with the instructor
(right now, we're aiming for some time during the week of March 20) and you
can let me know if you would still like to attend.

If you haven't emailed, but are interested in this next session, then please
just send me an email and I'll get back to you once the next class time is
confirmed.

Thanks for your support for lab safety!

Mary