Welcome Uija Yoon!

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 5 13:21:35 PST 2006

Greetings everyone!

And to start off the new year, I'd like to introduce you all to Uija
Yoon, our newest process staff member.  Uija comes to us most recently
from HP Labs, where she spent many years -- working on many of the very
same tools we have at SNF (?!?)  Uija has managed to win over hearts
(and stomachs) with her great oatmeal cookies.  Uija will be starting
out working with Mahnaz in the litho area and eventually branch out to
work with Nancy in the etch area, too.  Uija is sharing office space
with Uli and Jeannie.  Please do stop by and say "hi"!

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu