Help: wafer bonding

ndhuang ndhuang at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 23 10:54:01 PST 2006

Dear labmembers,

We have some concerns regarding wafer metal-metal bonding. Does anyone
have experience of Au-Au or Au-Al bonding, or Au containing eutectic bond?

We are interested to keep the pressure and temperature down, since we have
Au fine-structures in the order of 10 um that we don't want to collapse.

In particular we are interested in a bonding recepie file for Au-? that
presumaby worked for someone, such that we don't have to start editing one
from scratch.

All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Ningdong Huang