dielectric strength of SNF LTO; spin on dielectrics

Alissa M. Fitzgerald amf at amfitzgerald.com
Fri Mar 3 16:58:07 PST 2006

Hello labmembers,

I am seeking a dielectric that I can put over aluminum, with a *known*
dielectric strength, that I can process in SNF.

The obvious choices are LTO, PECVD nitride or oxide, or spin-on materials
(only interested in those that are approved for lab use).

If you have any specific recommendations, I would be very interested to hear
from you.  If you have dielectric strength data on specific LTO recipes,
that would be very, very helpful.

I am also interested in vendor options, if you know of any.  Again, key
issue is that the material dielectric strength must be known, ballpark
estimates are fine.

Best regards,
Alissa

Alissa M. Fitzgerald, Ph.D.