Upcoming Safety Activities!

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 23 15:04:02 PST 2006

Greetings labmembers!

Just wanted to update (and invite) everyone to some upcoming safety

First, we have a fire extinguisher training session scheduled for next
Tuesday, at 1:30 pm.  (Check out the previous class at:
http://snf.stanford.edu/Uli-Fire.html).  The session is about an hour in
length and you should, by the end of this, come away with a better
understanding of fires.  There are a few spaces left -- let me know if
you would like to register to attend.  The class is free for labmembers.

Second, we have a CPR/First Aid/AED class scheduled from 12-4 on April 3
and 4 (previous announcement at:
There are a couple of spots left -- if you are interested, please let me

Third, the School of Engineering is hosting a special seminar on burns
in the CISX Auditorium next week (please see the announcement below.)

More safety activities are planned for coming months -- if you have
suggestions or ideas on how to improve safety, please discuss them with
your favorite staff person or drop a note to safety at snf.stanford.edu

Thanks for your attention!

mtang at stanford.edu