ZEP520 disappeared from Headway bench

Bing K Yen bkyen at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 11:59:59 PDT 2006

SNF labmembers, I was using the Headway to spincoat my
wafers with ZEP520 resist. After two wafers, the ZEP
resist disappeared from the bench. In its place, there
was a bottle of Triton X100, which looks very similar
to the ZEP bottle. I am afraid that someone might have
taken the ZEP bottle by mistake. I checked the
cabinets and the fridge but couldn't find it. If
someone knows the whereabouts of the ZEP bottle,
please let me or James Conway know. Thanks, Bing
(408-455-5447)
p.s. I returned the Triton X100 back to the cabinet.