Welcome Grace Wu

Paul Rissman rissman at stanford.edu
Thu May 18 15:34:34 PDT 2006

Please welcome Grace Wu as the new lab finance manager of SNF.  Grace
comes to us after 5 years with Stanford's internal audit
department.    Prior to that she spent 2 years supporting Ginzton
Laboratory.  Grace holds a BA degree in economics from University of
Minnesota and a MS in accounting from Central Michigan
University.  She also is a CPA.

Grace is sitting in the office next to mine, CIS130.  Her e-mail is
gracewu at stanford.edu and she can be reached at extension 4-2909.  If
you have a chance, please stop by and introduce yourself to Grace.

Paul Rissman

P.S.  If I have missed someone on the distribution please forward
this message on.
I am happy to announce that Grace Wu has joined SNF as the manager of
financial services