help needed with Lego Nanoquest Day at SNF

Michael Deal mdeal at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 19 14:51:39 PDT 2006

SNF Labmembers,
     Earlier this week I sent out a message about SNF hosting a
workshop for 9-12 year olds participating in this year's Lego
Nanoquest challenge.  In that message I asked for volunteers to help
with the nano research discussions.  We got enough volunteers for
that - thank you very much  to those who are going to help with
that.  (And also thanks to those who are going to be "group leaders.")
     But we still need some more volunteers to help with a couple of
the activities, mainly the window tours of the cleanroom and the
gowning-up activity.   We will divide the kids up into 4 groups, and
each group gets 20 minutes per activity, so the tours and gowning
activity are quick and easy, and should be fun. We also need one more
person to be a "group leader", chaperoning the groups from activity
to activity.  So please help if you can.  It's this Monday at 3:30 -
5:30.   Email me if you can help.
					-Mike Deal, SNF