Wafer Diameter Reduction Service?

P A. Clifton paclifton at acorntech.com
Sat Oct 21 22:09:22 PDT 2006

Jon,

We regularly use Ultrasil for laser cutting four 3" wafers out of 8" SOI.
They do the edge grinding as well and we've been very happy with their quality and service.

One possible problem - they've recently been less interested in small volume jobs.

- Paul

* Paul A. Clifton, Ph.D.           Tel: 650-544-7681 *
* Director, Device Integration     Fax: 310-230-0655 *
* Acorn Technologies                                 *
* 881 Alma Real Drive #305                           *
* Pacific Palisades, CA 90272      www.acorntech.com *