October 2006 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Oct 2 08:42:16 PDT 2006
Ending: Mon Oct 30 19:30:04 PST 2006
- Micronic mask writer
- SNF AdCom Summary and Update: 10/6/06, 4 pm
- Plasma Etch Mtg on MEMS, October 12, 2006
- electroless plating
- Learn how to save someone's life: Take this CPR class!
- BCB 3022
Dok Won Lee
- Acid neutralization system shutdown!
- Shutdown of acid drains 10/9-10/10
- Review of SNF AdCom meeting 9/26/06
- "Clean" discussion today, 3 pm
- Learn to save someone's life! - CPR/AED Class on 10/24
- Reminder: PEUG Meeting--October 12, 2006
- Acid waste drain system back up
- MEMS Seminar Today at 3:45pm in CISX Aud.
- missing mask
- University Ph.D. Dissertation Defense (October 19th) - Jungyup Kim
- Equipment Training Survey
- Emergency AFM (MFM) Use
J. Brian Leen
- help with Lego nanotech challenge
- small grain size
- help needed with Lego Nanoquest Day at SNF
- Running remote Coral on mac
- Unity 400, 2000
- Wafer Diameter Reduction Service?
Jonathan Edgar Roth
- Free Binders
Thomas T. Lee
- Seminar: Prof. Graetzel - Light and Energy, Mimicking Natural Photosynthesis
- Cell Phone found
- SPECIAL EBEAM LAB EVENT:"'3D EBL applications for UV Nano Imprint Lithography" Guido Piaszenski, Raith GmbH, Dortmund, DE. MONDAY NOV. 13 from 2 - 3 PM in CIS 101
- High Humidity
- Advanced Litho Workshop: Monday afternoon, 10/30/06
- anyone have SU-8 2050?
Alissa M. Fitzgerald
- Au contaminated DRIE process for Si
- electroless gold plating
- GaAs Piece
Rohan D. Kekatpure
- Help on HMDS - promotes or prevents PDMS adhesion?
Sebastian J. Osterfeld
Last message date:
Mon Oct 30 19:30:04 PST 2006
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 10:27:46 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).