conductive rubber rings for electrical contact

kapurp at stanford.edu kapurp at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 3 17:39:10 PDT 2007

Dear All,

Does anyone have conductive rubber rings that facilitate contacting
metal on top of silicon with a metallic ring (connected to a
mesurement set-up). We are trying to contact a silicon wafer with
metal on top (with uneven topography) using a distributed contact such
as a metallic ring. The conductive rubber by conforming to both
underlying topography and the ring on the top will hopefully
facilitate a nicer contact than we are getting by just placing the
metal ring on top of silicon wafer.

I would appreciate if I could either borrow these rings in case you
have them for 2 days and/or if you could suggest a possible vendor who
can turn it around in 1 or 2 days.

thanks much,

--
Pawan Kapur