You're invited to E342 Poster Reception, Thurs 8/16, 3-5pm

A. Alvin Barlian barlian at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 14 14:44:06 PDT 2007

Dear friends,
It's this time of the year again! We'd like to invite you to join us
for E342 (Micro/Nano Systems Design and Fabrication Laboratory)
poster reception on Thursday, 8/16 from 3-5 pm in building 530
(Mechanical Engineering Dept. building) room 126. This year, we have
11 students, divided into 4 project teams. They have been working on
their projects in and outside of the fab in the past 5 months.

The projects are:
1. Stretchable Micro Electrode Arrays
2. Thermotaxis Platform for C. Elegans
3. Vertical Atomic Force Microscopy
4. Surface modifications (nanotopography) for Piezoresistive
Cantilever Sensors

We'll provide the usual happy hour stuff (chips, snacks, beer, soda,
etc)! Please come, check out their latest results, and mingle around! =)

We hope to see you there,

Cheers,
Alvin