Fwd: Blow-Out Sale at Surplus Property Sales this Friday!

Grace Wu gracewu at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 22 11:23:51 PDT 2007

>Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:08:40 -0700
>To: abc-research at lists.stanford.edu
>From: Lisa Teresi-Forgatsch <forgat1 at stanford.edu>
>Subject: Blow-Out Sale at Surplus Property Sales this Friday!
>Sender: smartannouncements-bounces at lists.stanford.edu
>
>All:
>
>Stanford University Surplus Property Sales is having a huge blow out
>sale Friday August 24, 2007. Prices have never been this low.  Our
>warehouse has never been this full.  We have good quality items in-stock.
>
>OPEN TO THE PUBLIC from 9am-12pm & 1-4pm (Closed for lunch 12-1pm.)
>650-723-3001
>CASH ONLY
>
>Located at 340 Bonair Siding (near Parking & Transportation)
><http://surplus.stanford.edu/>http://surplus.stanford.edu
>
>Items for sale include:
>    * Couches
>    * Desks
>    * Tables
>    * Bookshelves
>    * Hoist weight machines
>    * Scifit upright & recumbent bikes
>    * Dining tables
>    * Meeting tables
>    * File cabinets
>    * Chairs
>    * Desk top & Laptop Computers
>    * Flat panel monitors
>    * Projectors
>    * Scientific equipment
>    * Biomedical equipment
>    * Office supplies
>    * Wires, resisters , hardware & more
>Sale every Wednesday 9am-12pm & 1-4pm
>
>Question?  Contact Laura Granville, SPS Manager
>granville at stanford.edu
>650-723-3001
>650-714-5263 cell
>650-723-5656 fax
>--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==

Grace Wu
Financial and Administrative Manager
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
Stanford University
Allen Center for Integrated Systems
420 Via Palou Mall, CIS 130
Stanford, CA 94305-4070
Office (650) 724-2909
Fax (650) 723-7300
gracewu at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a
person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify me by reply e- mail or by telephone at
(650) 724-2909, and destroy the original transmission and its
attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.