Toxic Gas Alarm Testing

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 17 15:08:17 PST 2007

Dear CIS/CISX Occupants:

There will extensive testing of the building Toxic Gas Alarm system this
Thursday and Friday, Dec. 20-21, from 8 am to 4 pm.  Toxic gas and fire
alarm beacons will flash and the horns will sound intermittently during
testing.  Unless otherwise notified, please disregard these alarms
during testing time.  Labs other than SNF should be aware that toxic
gases will be momentarily shut off during testing.  We apologize for the
inconvenience, but ask you to bear with us as we strive to make this
building as safe as possible.  If you have any questions, please contact
Leonard Chan or Paul Rissman.

Your Facilities and SNF staff

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu