O2 shutdown and N2 upgrade info

Ted Berg tberg at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 19 06:09:16 PST 2007

Hello All,
    just a quick update on what will be happening in the next few days.
This morning around 8:00 we will be switching to a temporary N2 supply
to allow us to complete the N2 vaporizer upgrade.  We are scheduled to
be on temporary supply until Friday. There should be no interruption of
N2 during this time.
    During this time period we will be shutting down O2 temporarily to
install a new filter assembly. This should also be back on line by
Friday. Hopefully there will be no problems since most if not all users
will be gone. Have a great Holiday and see you next year. ted