disruption in lithography - Monday, 2/19/07

Paul Rissman rissman at stanford.edu
Sun Feb 18 14:50:57 PST 2007

Hi All,

You may know that for some months now we have been negotiating with ASML to
have them install a model 5500/60 i-line stepper at SNF.  The installation
will occur tomorrow, Monday 2/19/07.  The system will arrive at about 8 AM
and we expect that it will go in the cleanroom at about 10 AM.  You should
expect disruption in lithography and no access to the equiment at the end
of the first lithography aisle (ovens, yes oven, mask cleaner, solvent
bench).  The installation should be complete by 4 PM.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.  More details on the capability of the
stepper will be available from the SNF website next week.

Paul Rissman