box change

jim kruger jimkruger at
Wed Jan 3 18:11:43 PST 2007

The only disadvantage I see so far is that is it is
more difficult to tell if there is a wafer cassette
inside the blue boxes without opening.

 I propose that everyone adopt the convention that

"upside down = empty"

So put an empty blue box down with the labeled top
down. This will help reduce opening many boxes to find
a teflon carrier.

--- Mahnaz Mansourpour <mahnaz at>

> Hello all,
> Happy new year
> We have changed the look and color of the boxes in
> the litho area ( new
> fashion)
> The new boxes are blue and easy to open and the most
> important reason
> that i went through the change is that you do not
> need to take the
> teflon cassette out of the  box, just open the lid
> and transfer wafers
> to or from the cassette.
> Remember as before the boxes should NOT go  in to
> any of the OVENS.
> Comments and suggestions are welcome and I hope this
> make life little
> easier.
> mahnaz

Do You Yahoo!?