box change

jim kruger jimkruger at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 18:11:43 PST 2007

The only disadvantage I see so far is that is it is
more difficult to tell if there is a wafer cassette
inside the blue boxes without opening.

 I propose that everyone adopt the convention that

"upside down = empty"

So put an empty blue box down with the labeled top
down. This will help reduce opening many boxes to find
a teflon carrier.

jim
--- Mahnaz Mansourpour <mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu>