EE410 is here!!!

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 16 17:05:28 PST 2007

Greetings Labmembers:

It's that time of year again,when EE410 descends on the lab....

For those of you who don't know, EE410 is a very challenging and
interesting class in which the students fabricate, model, and test a
CMOS device (for more info, check out the class website at
http://www.stanford.edu/class/ee410). The schedule for processing this
device is aggressive -- and we ask for your patience over the next 8
weeks as priorities and equipment access may be shifted in order to
allow full support for this class.

The schedule for the lab sections (which will also be posted on the
calendar outside the gowning room) is as follows:

Tuesday 8-12:  Raja Jain, TA
Tuesday 1-5:  Jia Feng, TA
Wednesday 8-12: Dawson Wong, TA
Wednesday 1-5:  Shyam Raghunathan, TA

For those of you familiar with EE410, we are trying something different
this year.  We will be using the standard wet benches (wbnonmetal and
wbdiff) for cleans as well as clean furnaces.  We apologize in advance
for any an impact these activities may have on access to these systems
-- and will make every effort to give advance warning about our
scheduling of these high use tools.

If you have any questions about EE410, please contact Gladys Sarmiento
(yes, we've been lucky to lure her back again to serve the lead
coordinator for the lab portion of this class) at gladys at snf.stanford.edu.

Thanks for your attention --

Your SNF Staff

mtang at stanford.edu