Corrosive gas service interruption 1/22/07 AM

Dick Crane rcrane at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 19 10:35:57 PST 2007

Labmembers,

On Monday, 1/22/07, from 0700 to 0715, we will conducting a facilities
test that will briefly (<1 min) shut down corrosive process gases such
as HCl, Cl2, HBr, etc. Maintenance personnel will be standing by to
reset the gases as soon as the test is completed. In general, the
residual gas pressure in the supply lines is more than enough to
maintain gas flow to the tools during this brief shutdown and the test
will not be seen by tool users. The exception is high flow HCl in the
EPIs.  We will check for any affected users prior to the test Monday
morning.

Thanks,

Dick