YES oven

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 25 10:53:03 PST 2007

Hello all,

There will be some lively and happy activities in the litho area on
Monday  january 29th.
The entrance  of a new  stepper through the double door in the litho
area will disturb the activity  of our popular YES oven.

Here is the remedy:

 From now till Monday  say 9 AM do  your prime. Leave the wafers on the
WIP rack in the litho area and  you will be set for 4 days. I mean you
will have 4 days to spin up resist on your YES ( primed) wafers.

Yes oven will be off from 9 am on Monday 29th  to some times around 4 pm
that day so please plan accordingly.

 When taking the YES oven cassette out of the yes oven please cool it
off  for few minutes on the lid of the green/blue box.

cheers
mahnaz